Skip to main content

Tapping with Negative and a bit of gratitude.



It can be really frustrating at times when we feel deprived or have severe feelings of lack and no matter how much we try we cannot look at the positive side of things.

Here is small tweak to EFT Tapping that can be tried out in such circumstances. Gratitude is a wonderful thing and when we have difficulty in feeling any gratitude try this:

An Example -

KC- Even though I am feeling very lonely and I have no friends, I still profoundly love accept and forgive myself. (3 times)

EB- I feel lonely, I've no friends.
SE-  I am thankful for all the good friendships I've had.
UE-  I am feeling so bad I've no one around me right now.
UN- I am thankful for all the times I've had wonderful people around me to talk to , have fun with etc.
CH- I am afraid I am beyond the making friends point in life.
CB- I am glad I am still capable of caring, feeling and sharing and that's a wonderful thing.
UA- I hate being lonely.
TH- I am still capable of being a good friend and I am thankful for this awareness that will help me take the right action.


The basic idea is for every bit of negativity, try to put in a sentence of gratitude and do a final gratitude round.

Do look up this wonderful article by Dr. Carol Look  The Argument Tapping Technique

And if you would like to try working with me you can check out the available working packages from 'Work With Me' 

or Skype me:



Contact Me  or  ðŸ“§

Popular posts from this blog

EFT Tap - For believing in miracles

It has been a long time since I've posted here. But considering the current circumstances, with Coronavirus turning all our lives upside down, panic and fear looming large, one sentence mentioned by a friend stood out to me. "I believe in miracles." So how is it possible to even think of miracles with countries all over the world going into lockdown. For those who are new to eft, please check here:  https://eftwayoflife.blogspot.com/2017/03/eft-wholesome-tool.html Resources are available all over the net too : I tapped on it and I am sharing a few EFT scripts to help you also tap on it. It is my sincere belief that if we all can focus our miracles, it is bound to happen. So here it is: KC Point - Even though I am really scared worried and stressed now and have no idea how to focus on miracles, I still love accept and forgive myself. KC Point    - Even though the whole world is really s

Thoughts Vs Emotions

For those who have been practicing EFT for a while and the newcomers to EFT, it is really simple that once we have done a couple of rounds of EFT, it reveals a lot of things to us. When new emotions come up, it is really good, all we have to do is address them with another round of EFT. But sometimes our sweet intellect takes over and we start getting a number of thoughts, some memories, some perceived thoughts where we start analyzing the thoughts as possible connections to the issue at hand and start tapping on them. This takes us away from the issue. I hope you are with me so far and are getting what I am trying to say. For Example, if the issue at hand is you are feeling bad about something someone said to you, after a couple of rounds of tapping ideas come to your head and you start tapping " Even though I think xyz said this to me because..... " That becomes analysis rather than focusing on emotions. Even if such a thought does co

Resistance and Denial

Most problems faced by us meet with one of these reactions. Either a firm resistance or a stoic denial. In both cases, in the absence of acceptance, the problem festers, grows, multiplies, and sometimes develops in repeating patterns.  But what is the difference between resistance and denial? Resistance is being very aware of the problem and fighting it with various emotions. Most times it is anger, frustration, worry, fear, sadness or any form of desperation to get rid of it. With more resistance, there tends to be obsessive thinking about the problem, till it grows too big to handle.  Denial is different. There is a problem, but there is also a refusal to even acknowledge the problem. In fact, on the contrary, there is a tendency to make excuses, blame others, situations, and circumstances for the problem. In this case, there is also a tendency to feel that if we don't look at the problem. it'll disappear.  But the subco